THE NINE RULES OF CONDUCT OF THE SCHOOL:
1. Remain disciplined, Conduct yourself ethically as a martial artist.
2. Practice courtesy and righteousness, serve society and respect your elders.
3. Be united and avoid any unnecessary conflict, love and respect your fellow classmates.
4. Practice self-restraint of desires and bodily pleasures, preserve the proper spirit.
5. Train diligently, refine and retain your skills. Practice and improve your level.
6. Learn to develop spiritual tranquility, abstain from arguments and fights.
7. Be humble and participate in society, treat matters in a harmonious manner. Be conservative and gentle in your affairs.
8. Be kind to the weak, young and elderly by showing good faith. Use your martial arts skills for the good of humanity.
9. Pass on the tradition, preserve this art and rules of conduct.